There are three types of Drying Fabrics: wool woven blanket, cotton canvas and plastic drying net.
1) The texture of the woolen dry blanket is relatively fine, the weight is between 3~3.5kg/m2, which is unprovoked, and it is rarely used now, and it is mostly replaced by acupuncture dry blanket.
The basis weight of the needle-punched dry blanket is between 1.3~2.0 kg/m2. Because it is a synthetic fiber, reinforced cotton yarn is used as the base cloth, which has high strength and low elongation. It also uses 30% nylon and 70% wool as the layer to make it wear-resistant, high-temperature resistant, stable operation, and no cracks, so it is used long life. However, the air permeability is similar to that of ordinary dry blankets and is still very low.
2) The weaving method of cotton canvas mostly uses plain weaving, but the number of layers is single-layer, double-layer and three-layer, and the double-layer and three-layer plain weaving with a basis weight of 2.0~2.4kg/m2 are more used. Due to poor air permeability and acid resistance, it is gradually being replaced by polyester dry mesh.
3) The dry web is woven with plastic monofilament or multifilament and finished by heat setting treatment. It has high air permeability, heat resistance and dimensional stability.
The outstanding feature of the Woven Dryer Screen is that it has a particularly large air permeability, which is generally 8~12% larger than that of canvas, and its service life is 1.5~2 times that of canvas, followed by good dimensional stability and durability, and it does not absorb water and has a light weight. At present, foreign countries have developed flat wire dry nets and anti-sticking dry nets for special purposes. The flat wire dryer has good flatness and is very suitable for the use of a dry group. It hardly leaves a screen print on the paper during use. The flat wire anti-sticking dry net is suitable for drying net after surface sizing or coating and the first stage of drying.
Woven Dryer Screen
Dry nets must be inspected and maintained during use to ensure their service life. Therefore, the tension of the dryer fabric should be properly controlled. Normally, the operating tension is 1~3 kg/m. If the tension is too high, it may break the roller or cause the joint to open. If the tension is too small, it will affect the drying efficiency or paper quality.
If the dry net is wrinkled or damaged during use, it can be repaired by:
1) If the edge of the mesh is damaged, you can use scissors to cut the damaged part evenly, and then heat it
2) If the net is cracked, it can be sewn with a polyester suture thread and then coated with adhesive. For small cracks, it is enough to apply adhesive
3) The joints are improved, and the Polyester Forming Wire Fabric is used for zigzag stitching to prevent the weft from pulling apart
4) Slight wrinkles, can be ironed on the roller, when the wrinkled part is worn, you can apply adhesive
There are large holes on the dryer, which are easily clogged and soiled by paper dust, dust, and oil. After normal use, if dirt is found, the washing should be strengthened. The washing method is as follows:
⑴. Washing on the machine, generally can use the pressure of 400~500KPa compressed air, or variable pressure washing, also can be washed with dioxane detergent, and then washed with water
⑵ Wash under the machine, generally in 50~60℃ hot water, soak in neutral detergent for 24h, then scrub with soft nylon brush, and finally rinse with high-pressure water