1. Polyester net before the net machine correction, the rollers turn flexible. Put the polyester net into the use workshop one week in advance. To adapt to temperature changes.
2. Avoid contact with sharp edges and corners on polyester nets. Do not smoke or open fire near polyester nets.
3. The operating temperature of the polyester mesh shall not exceed 150°C, the tension of the single-layer polyester forming mesh shall be controlled at 40-50N/cm, the tension of the polyester forming mesh above the double-layer shall be controlled at 60-70N/cm, and the tension of the polyester dried mesh shall be controlled at 15N. -25N/CM.
4. Polyester mesh storage conditions: temperature about 20 °C, relative humidity of about 50%. Since the temperature, humidity, and storage time vary from region to region, the length dimension of the polyester web changes, and the first-to-use polyester web is used first. Polyester mesh will have a certain elongation during the first 24-28 hours of operation. This process should pay attention to adjust the polyester mesh tension, and then it will be stable.
5. Due to the special nature of polyester net raw materials, please pay attention to the scientific use of cleaning agents when cleaning polyester nets. Chemical cleaning must use neutral or 5% cold lye with a soft bristle brush, then rinse immediately with clean water.